Saturday 8 June 2019

Less is More #397 - Colour Challenge

Hello and happy Saturday!  It's time for a new challenge over at Less is More and this one is a colour challenge!
We would like to see you use Duck Egg, Plum and White on your card.


Our sponsor this month is



I've used the flowers from the  Uniko Style stamp set for my card and the sentiment is from Uniko Happy Succulents set.
The ink colours are CP Inks in It's a boy and Royal Treatment.
I stamped quite a few of the flowers and cut them all out with my scan n cut so I had enough left over for a second card.





We would love you to join us!  All you have to do is make a card using the above colours and link it up to our challenge HERE.  Don't forget we like to see lots of white space on your card.

Thanks for looking and I'll be back again tomorrow!




7 comments:

  1. I love the whimsical, happy style of these flowers... So retro! The colors look amazing in your design with the flowers. Have a fun weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your use of bold shapes to showcase the LIM challenge colours

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors and your big, bold fowers are just plain happy for anything! Great brithday card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this design, Michelle. Perfect card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Michelle ! What a beautiful way to use this stamps set and the design you've done with it is wonderful ! Love it ! Have a great Sunday and a fabulous week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful bold blooms and you managed to get the colours spot on too Michelle. The design is perfect. I love this card. xx

    ReplyDelete