Tuesday 4 June 2019

CAS-ual Fridays Boston Terriers

Hello, I'm up on the CAS-ual Fridays blog today with this cute card I made for a Boston Terrier owner. 
I had previously posted a card on my Instagram page using the Nate & Friday Stamp set and a friend saw it and asked if I could maker her one for her daughter who owns a Boston Terrier.

I stamped one of the gorgeous pups ( I believe it is Nate) in black and cut it out with my scan n cut.  Next I sponged some purple ink over the Modern Petals Stencil onto my card panel and adhered my Boston Terrier using some foam tape.  I stamped the sentiment from Heartfelt Sayings and added a strip of striped paper.





Nate & Friday 



Thanks for visiting and don't forget you can use my special discount code (MICHELLESENTME)  in the CAS-ual Fridays shop for a 15% discount.




No comments:

Post a Comment