Tuesday 25 June 2019

CAS-ual Fridays June Release Day 4



Hello and welcome back for our final day of the June New Release from 
       CAS-ual Fridays.
Today we are showcasing the Hearts A2 Panel Fri-Die and I think this one is my favorite of all the panel dies.
I used another one of my alcohol ink background pieces and added the sentiment from the "Sands of Time 2" stamp set.


Image may contain: text



Don't forget there are some prizes up for grabs over at the CAS-ual Fridays blog so pop over and check it out!
And you can use my code (MICHELLESENTME) in the shop for a 15% discount.





2 comments:

  1. Another stunning background! The colors are soooo vivid! love this panel die too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the inky background. Come to think of it, I love the retro hearty foreground too. And thank you for swinging by my blog. I really appreciate that. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete