Saturday 12 January 2019

You don't look a day over FABULOUS!

Hello and happy Friday!   I'm so excited to be over at the CAS-ual Fridays blog today with my first post as a new Ink Squad DT member. You can click HERE to take you over to the CAS-Fridays company blog.

 I have two cards to share with you today using the Tutu and Bomb Diggity stamp sets.  These cards came together quite quickly which is my favourite kind of card!  

                                       

First I stamped the ballerina from "Tutu" stamp set using Catherine Pooler inks  Suede Shoes and Flirty Fushsia and die cut her out using the coordinating Ballerina Fri-Dies.

                                    

For the sentiment, I curved the "you don't look a day over" from "Bomb Diggity" stamp set  onto my block and stamped it onto the top of my card panel. Then I stamped the "Fabulous" at the bottom.

                                   

Finally I adhered the ballerina onto my panel using dimensional foam squares and adhered that panel onto my card base using some foam tape for a bit more dimension.

                                   


And here's my second card which is basically the same but I stamped the ballerina out in the one ink colour and then coloured the flowers in her hair and tutu with my Prisma colour pencils.  I sponged the edges of the card base with the same coloured ink and adhered the panel straight onto the card base.
    

Here's a link to the stamp sets and Fri-Dies used on my cards and if you would like to purchase them, you can use my code below to get a 15% discount!!

                                     



                                                           Design Team

I am entering this into The Watercooler Wednesday challenge #203 - Karen's All about occasions.  Click HERE to take you over to the challenge.  My friend Tristan from Tinstar Designs has a gorgeous alcohol ink card over there.



Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your appointment to the CFS Ink Squad Team, Michelle! Your ballerina cards are so crisp and clean and colorful! I love how you two-toned the first one and used colored pencils on the flower tutu for the second! Superb design and sediment!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful blending of colour on your cute little ballerina! So bright and happy, Michelle! Love that sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous bright and cheery cards here Michelle, love them both ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two adorable cards! I love the inking for the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards Michelle - that sentiment is a winner and the ink colours you used on the ballerinas perfect. Thanks for the shout out and joining in the fun at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Michelle, love the blue one especially! What ink is that please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, looked at the pix again - just answered my own question!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I’m glad you answered your own question!

      Delete