Friday 4 January 2019

AAA Cards Challenge #130



Hello happy Friday and happy new year!  My card today is for the AAA Cards challenge which is "Three of something".  I know I waited until the last minute to enter but today is the first chance I had to make a card.  The guest designer is one of my former teamies from CAS-ual Fridays - Ishani with a cute Christmas card.  Now that Christmas is over, I need birthday cards.  I must admit that I ran out of time again last year and did not mail any Christmas cards!  I handed a few out to friends that I saw in person but everyone else missed out.  To tell you the truth, I don't think anyone noticed!  Anyway, I made a promise to myself to try and post as many birthday cards out this year as I can. (or remember)

For my card today, I used the Catherine Pooler Designs set called "I eat cake".  I stamped the cup cakes with CP inks and did some highlighting with my Prisma Pencils.  The sentiment is from the same set.




Thanks for looking and I'll be back tomorrow with some news!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and love the vibrant and beautiful colours. The stamped cupcakes look fabulous and the sentiment is perfect x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful bright card! Love the colours and the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete