Saturday 19 January 2019

Less is More Sketch Challenge #387



Hello and happy Saturday!  It's time for another challenge over at Less is More and this week we have a fun sketch challenge.
I have two cards to share with you today. 
Click HERE to take you over to the Less is More Challenge and check out all the beautiful cards by the DT,  they may even have another card to share with you over at their blog!  I would love to see your cards in the gallery, just remember we are a CAS challenge so love to see white space on your cards.

                                                  
                                                                   
Our wonderful sponsor this month is Skull and Cross Buns, they have some cute stamps and you can check their website out HERE.

                                   



For my first card I stamped hearts from CAS-ual Fridays"Puffy Heart Love" stamp set with several colours of Catherine Pooler Inks in the shape of the sketch. The sentiment is from CAS-ual Fridays " Sands of Time 2".  


For my second card I pulled out some old stamps sets from my Stampin Up collection.  I stamped the floral branch from "Nature's Perfection" using my Marvy Brush markers and the sentiment is from "Blooms & Wishes".  I had forgotten how easy it is to stamp with markers and red rubber stamps.  They work so well!



Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!




10 comments:

  1. Two fab makes using the LIM sketch - love the topical hearts card - s'funny, my own post today has a Valentines Day card on it too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards!!! I love those hearts, and both cards are such great interpretations of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards! I love how you've used the sketch in a "soft" way with your stamp selections. I especially love the flow in your stamping of the hearts in your first card. Great work! Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are both beautiful cards, Michelle. I LOVE those hearts. The blue in your second card is amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, I love both of them ! Love all those tiny hearts with their red/pink shades, it's like they are flying like balloons. And this sentiment is so adorable. I also love a lot your second card with these branches in blue, so delicate and so gorgeous. Perfect use of the sketch. Have a great Sunday ! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, Michelle. Both of these are wonderful. I love the disserent shades of pink in your hearts card. Also love the colors you chose for tehs econd one. What a great image to use for the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous pair of cards Michelle. I love those blue flowers, am guessing you did the third generation stamping technique?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tristan, I did re stamp a couple of them but mainly used three different coloured Marvy Markers.

      Delete
  8. These are just a little bit superb, aren't they Michelle? I love the cascades you created with both the stamped hearts and the branches too. The 3 colours of ink really add depth to the stamping. Absolutely beautiful cards. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved your card the moment I saw it...super creative!

    ReplyDelete