Saturday 18 June 2022

Less is More Challenge #467

Hello, it's time for a new challenge over at Less is More and this time we would like to see you use just one image on your one layer card! You may include a sentiment.

 

For my card I've used the "Silly Monsters Two" stamp set from Your Next Stamp.
I coloured the monster in with my Prisma pencils and added some spots using a white gel pen.


We would love you to join us for our one layer card challenge.  Click HERE to take you over to the challenge blog to see all the DT inspiration and to enter your card!

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Darn straight they're scary! Super cute card Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thiis is such a fun card Michelle!! Sadly(?) the birthdays get scarier as the years go by!! :) :) You've just got to love every one I guess!! Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete