Saturday 4 June 2022

Less is More Challenge #466

 Hello, we have a new challenge up over at Less is More.

This time we would like to see a masculine card!  I'm not fond of making masculine cards but I need them in my stash for all the men in my life!




I've used the Peeking Pets stamp set from Catherine Pooler Designs on my card today and added some sunglasses using the Pet Spec Dies.


We would love you to join us for our masculine challenge.  Click HERE to take you over to the challenge blog to see all the DT inspiration and to enter your card!

3 comments:

  1. This is just fantastic, Michelle. It is inspiring me for a pet based challenge I have in the near future. LOVE the color pop you used. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Somewhere I have a photograph of my dog with sun glasses on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pup is adorable and I love the black and white with a pop of red!

    ReplyDelete