Saturday 12 March 2022

Less is More Challenge #460



Hello, it's time for a new challenge over at Less is More and this time we would like to see a bit of bling on your CAS card.

For my card I've used a stamp set from Catherine Pooler and a sentiment strip from Uniquely Creative.
I coloured the butterfly in with watercolours and added some glitter to the wings.  I adhered it with some foam tape to my card panel and added some clear dew drops.







We would love you to join us for our recipe challenge.  Click HERE to take you over to the challenge blog to see all the DT inspiration.

Thanks for visiting.


 

3 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely Michelle, just the right amount of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your butterfly and her sparkly wings, Michelle. The dew drops are perfect and that sentiment strip really pops out against all of that gorgeous white space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is absolutely beautiful! Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings

    ReplyDelete