Wednesday 30 March 2022

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Sunflower

Hello, I'm sharing a card today using the Sunflower digital stamp from Kinda Cute by Patricia.


I started by printing the sunflower onto some Hammermill card stock using my ink jet printer.  I coloured it in with some Alcohol markers and Prisma pencils.  I added a sentiment from my stash and adhered the panel to a top folding card base with some foam tape. 

I am entering into the following challenges:





Thanks for visiting and if you are interested in any of  Patricia's digital stamps, you can check them out HERE.






5 comments:

  1. A pretty floral design, many thanks for joining our 'In the Garden' theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for sharing this lovely card in our 'In The Garden' themed challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flower image for your card!! Love it! Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, Love the design. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of this card, really lovely

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday challenge

    ReplyDelete