Thursday 13 January 2022

Rachelle Anne Miller January Release Day

 Hello, I have a card today showcasing the “Two Bears” digital stamp from   Rachelle Anne Miller. There are ten digital stamps in this new release and they will be available in the shop today.  They are all adorable and great for children's birthdays!

I also have a 10% discount code for you, see below.


I started my card by printing the image out onto some white card stock on my laser printer.  I coloured it in with Copic markers.  I die cut the panel and adhered it to a piece of patterned paper.  Finally I added some details with a white gel pen and added a sentiment strip. 

I am also entering this card into the current challenge over at Watercooler Wednesday which is Tristan's   All Things Feminine.


You can find more inspiration from the Design Team and how you can win the new release over on Rachelle’s Facebook group here.


Thanks for visiting and don't forget to visit  Rachelle Anne Miller  to  see the whole new release. 



2 comments:

  1. What a simply adorable card Michelle. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Michelle. Lovely colouring and great layout design. Thanks for joining us at WWC this fortnight. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete