Tuesday 25 January 2022

Cleo Butterfly

 Hello and welcome!  

I have a card today using a new stamp I purchased a few weeks ago.  I had some spare time and I felt like doing some colouring.  The stamp is the Cleo Floral Butterfly from Paper Rose Studio and I think it is so beautiful.  

I stamped the butterfly with Memento Black ink and coloured it in with some Copic markers and Prisma pencils.  I love doing a base colour with alcohol markers then add shading using pencils.  I find it much easier to do it that way.  I decided to leave it sentiment free for now, I can add a sentiment later.

I am entering into Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge 174 which is anything goes.



Thanks for visiting, I'll be back on Wednesday with a card for CAS-ual Fridays.



3 comments:

  1. Stunning CAS card Michelle. I really like the unusual image that you used. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete