Saturday 30 October 2021

Less is More Challenge #455 - Winter Whites

 Hello, it's time for a new challenge over at Less is More and this time we are looking for Winter Whites on your card.



For my card today I've used a Christmas tree die from Memory Box.  I've had this die for years and haven't used it much so this is the perfect time!

I ink blended some Catherine Pooler "It's a Boy" ink and adhered the Christmas tree using liquid glue.  I think it needed a touch of colour to make the tree stand out.  Then I added a little bit of bling for the ornaments.  I stamped the sentiment from Uniko with some black ink.


We would love you to join us for our Winter White challenge.  Click HERE to take you over to the challenge blog to see all the DT inspiration.

Thanks for visiting.


1 comment: