Sunday 31 October 2021

AAA Cards Challenge #202

Hello, it's time for a new challenge over at AAA Cards!






 Our Guest Designer for this challenge is  Fran.  Be sure to pop over and see Fran's cute card.

For my card today I've used a stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.

I stamped the cute gnome and coloured him in with alcohol markers.  I cut him out using my scan n cut, added a strip of patterned paper and popped him up with some foam tape.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.



Thanks for visiting and we would love to see you join in on our challenge, just remember we like to see lots of white space.


All you have to do is make a card using the above theme and link it up HERE.




4 comments:

  1. such a cute card, love your gnome with the little bird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful to see a brightly coloured Spring gnome. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that black and white element on your card... beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and sweet gnome

    ReplyDelete