Saturday 7 August 2021

Hello and happy Saturday!

It's time for a new challenge over at Less is More and this time we want to see you use shades of blue on your card.




Our Guest Designer is Sid  with a beautiful card!

For my card today I've used the new balloon die from Catherine Pooler.  I sponged some different colours of CP Ink in shades of blue onto some cardstock and then die cut the balloons.

I adhered them to a card panel and stamped a sentiment from Stampin Up.



We would love you to join in on our challenge, all you have to do is make a card using shades of blue and link it up over on our blog.  Click here to take you over to the blog and check out all the inspiration from the other DT members.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Lovely shading on the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were on the same wavelength. I love your wonderfully inked balloons. Great card.

    ReplyDelete