Sunday 22 August 2021

AAA Cards Challenge #197


Hello, it's time for a new challenge over at AAA Cards.




This time we would like to see a one inch strip on your card with the optional twist of a coloured card base.  I have chosen not to go with the twist this time and stuck with a white card base.
I started by masking off a one inch strip on the bottom of my card panel and ink blended some Catherine Pooler “Pucker Up” ink.  Then I stamped one of the images from The Stamping Village Happy Birthday set using CP midnight ink. I coloured the present in with some alcohol markers.



Thanks for visiting and we would love to see you join in on the challenge.

All you have to do is make a card using the above theme and link it up HERE

Thanks for visiting.

 

3 comments:

  1. that's as bright a pink as they come ;-) love it though

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an amazingly glorious eye catching pink. Love it!

    ReplyDelete