Thursday 11 March 2021

CAS-ual Fridays March Release Day 2

 

Hello and welcome back for day 2 of the CAS-ual Fridays March Release.

Today we are showcasing the Sassy Smiles Duo and Flowerburst Stencil.

I started by blending CP Inks onto a piece of white card stock and die cut the word Smile.  I used the same colours with the Flowerburst Stencil.  I adhered the smile to the outline die cut and adhered it to the stenciled panel with some foam tape.  I stamped the sentiment with black ink and adhered the card panel to a top folding card base with dimensional tape.  I added some of the little heart and flower die cuts onto the card panel and a few directly onto the card base.







Don't forget you can use my special discount code below in the shop for an extra 15% off your purchase.

Thanks for visiting, I'll be back tomorrow for day 3!


No comments:

Post a Comment