Sunday 21 March 2021

AAA Cards Challenge #186 Along The Edge


Hello, it's time for a new challenge over at AAA Cards.


 For my card today I did some masking and ink blending along the edge.  I added a "Happy" die cut but needed to stamp the "birthday" sentiment so I haven't gone with the optional twist.  I also added a flower die cut from CAS-ual Fridays 4 petals.


We would love you to join us, all you have to do is make a card using the above theme and link it up to our blog HERE. 

 Just remember we like to see lots of White Space on your cards!

 



8 comments:

  1. Love the tropical feel of your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore that hot colour mix and the happy die cut really pops against it. Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful: love the background's colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So vibrant and such a happy card. The die cuts sure do pop against the glorious blended colours x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Beautiful card, Michelle. I love the perfectly ink blended background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Michelle! Those bright colors you've used for your ink blending definitely make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a striking card Michelle! I love that bold ink blending! So eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete