Saturday 23 May 2020

Less is More Challenge #420 Going Dotty


Hello, it's time for a new challenge over at Less is More and this time we are going dotty with a one layer card!


Our guest designer is  our March winner - Jen Mitchell
with a beautiful dotty card.

For my card today I have used the Punctuated Party stamp set from Catherine Pooler Designs with some CP inks.  I added a little smiley face with a black pen for some fun.




We would love you to join us!  All you have to do is make a CAS card using the above theme and link it up to our challenge HERE.  Don't forget we like to see lots of white space on your card.

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Love this - the colors are wonderful, and that little smily face accent is perfect!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your smiley face is that little touch of genius Michelle! Absolutely brilliant. Made me laugh when I spotted it. That's a gorgeous hot and sultry colour palette too. Hope you have an amazing week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and I love the smiley face ... it certainly made me smile!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colour scheme and the little smiley face is a perfect finishing touch.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete