Sunday 10 May 2020

AAA Cards Challenge #165


Hello, we have a new challenge over at AAA Cards.
This time we would like to see you use up to one third with the optional twist of a repeating image.




Our very generous sponsor is
Uniko

For my card I have used one of the butterfly stamps from 
Uniko's English Country Garden - Butterflies stamp set and stamped it with versamark ink repeatedly in a line.  Then I heat embossed it with white embossing powder and sponged different colours of CP Ink over them.  I die cut a panel making sure it was about equal to a third of my card panel and splattered some water drops for a bit of added interest.  I white heat embossed the happy birthday sentiment onto some black card stock and added that with some foam tape.  I then foam mounted the panel onto a top folding card base.

We would love you to join us, all you have to do is make a  CAS card as per our theme above and link it up to our blog HERE.  Just remember we like to see lots of White Space on your cards!

Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty ombre effect, love the white butterflies on top, so much interest and yet so CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Michelle! The embossed Uniko butterflies looks so pretty against your beautifully blended and colourful strip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I love the colours you chose here Michelle! So vibrant! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, your ink blending is fabulous and I love those butterflies flying off...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great reading your blog posst

    ReplyDelete