Wednesday 9 October 2019

WWC242 - Marsha's "All About Occasions" Challenge

Hello, it's Wednesday again and that means it's time for a new challenge over at Watercooler Wednesday.
Marsha is our host this week with a favorite of mine - "All About Occasions".
 I've made a Christmas card this time and used my new die from SSS and CZ Designs.  The background is an alcohol ink panel with some gold gilding flakes added.
No photo description available.

Image may contain: text

We would love to see you join in on the challenge.  All you have to do is make a  card for any occasion and link it up to the challenge blog HERE.  Make sure you check out all the other DT cards for some inspiration.
You have until Tuesday, 15th October at 10.00am Melbourne Time or Monday 14th October 5pm US Mountain Time to link up your project.

Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. Adore this card Michelle. How did I not see this die the other week? I think I need him in my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, I was so sad that I got to SSS too late to buy this little beauty, I do have the stamps though. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gold flakes on your great background, Michelle! I love the gorgeous colour! Such a fun card with that cute little die cut!

    ReplyDelete