Saturday 5 October 2019

CAS-ual Fridays WCMD Challenge

Hello, today we are celebrating World Card Making Day with a challenge over on the CAS-ual Fridays blog.
There are prizes to be won as well as a Guest Designer gig!


No photo description available.

For my card today I have used the Full on Floral background stamp.
I white heat embossed it onto some white card stock and sponged with a few different colour inks.  I went over a few of the flowers with a Prisma pencil.  I die cut the "hello" from the Sweet Friend Fri-Dies several times in white card stock then added some glitter to the top layer.

Image may contain: text

Don't forget you can use my special code below for 15% discount in the shop!



We would love to see you join in on the fun and make a card for our challenge.  Click HERE to take you over to the blog!
Thanks for visiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment