Sunday 5 May 2019

You're so tweet!

Hello and happy Sunday.  My card today is for the CASology challenge week 341 which is to use the colour Turquoise.



I stamped the cute Toucan from the Catherine Pooler "Toucan Do It" stamp set and coloured it in with Prisma pencils in two different shades of turquoise.  I sponged some CP ink directly onto my top folded card base using an Altenew stencil.  I cut the Toucan out with my scan n cut and adhered it with some foam tape.  The sentiment is from the same Toucan stamp set.  




You can click HERE to take you over to the CASology Challenge blog!
Thanks for looking and see you again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Michelle...your toucan is perfect in turquoise! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your toucan is adorable and I love the perfectly inked stencil background. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful turquoise toucan, and the stenciled background is the perfect place for him to rest. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete