Wednesday 29 May 2019

AAA Cards 5th Birthday

Hello,  my card today is for AAA Cards 5th Birthday Challenge #141
Congrats AAA Cards!


The present die is from SSS and I die cut one from white card stock and another from an alcohol piece I had in my stash.  I inlaid the alcohol pieces inside the white outline piece directly onto a stitched rectangle panel then mounted it onto my card base with dimensional tape.
You can click HERE to take you over to the AAA Cards Challenge blog.
Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Another absolutely stunning card Michelle - beautifully CAS. I love it! Thanks for playing along with our fifth birthday challenge over at AAA Clean & Simple Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Adore its crisp and clean look, a perfect CAS creation! Thanks for playing along with AAA Cards Birthday Bash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful CAS card. I love the blue. 

[Bunny]`

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty, Michelle. You are a master of CAS cards.

    ReplyDelete