Wednesday 10 April 2019

WWC216 - Dawn's "All About Occasions" Challenge

Hello and happy Wednesday!  It's time for a new challenge over at Watercooler Wednesdays and this week Dawn is our host with the
 "All About Occasions" challenge.
I have made a birthday card because I always need birthday cards!

I started by stamping my big bold sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays "Shenanigans" stamp set with CP midnight ink.  Then I stamped over the top with this gorgeous new Altenew Stamp Set ( not available yet) that I received at an Altenew workshop held in Melbourne on the weekend.  I outlined the image with a grey copic marker and added a few clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Image may contain: text



Image may contain: text


Come join in the fun and make a card for any occasion. Check out the projects that the other artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then, take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post. We’d love to have you join us.  You have until Tuesday, 16th April at 09.00am Melbourne Time or Monday 15th April 5pm US Mountain Time to link up your project.


Don't forget you can use my special discount code in the CAS-ual Fridays shop for 15% off any purchase.

1 comment:

  1. Love the shadow effect with the grey and what a pretty new stamp....Beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete