Saturday 13 April 2019

Easter Bunny gift bag with CAS-ual Fridays Huggable Critters.

Hello and happy Saturday!  I'm up on the CAS-ual Fridays blog today sharing some cute bunny projects I made for Easter.
I love this set of Huggable Critters so much, there are so many possibilities and I've only just scratched the surface with these cute bunny projects.

My first project is a gift bag filled with Easter eggs.



My second project is a card that could be used for Easter or a birthday!
Don't forget that a gift card can be easily placed inside the bunnies paws!


If you would like to see how I made these, click HERE to take you over to my post on the CAS-ual Fridays blog.




I am also entering into the following challenges:

  Cut it Up challenge #171 - Bunnies or Baskets.
Simply Create Too # 148 - Anything goes.



Here's a link to the Fri-dies and don't forget you can use my special discount code below for 15% off your purchase in the shop (excluding postage).


  





Thanks for looking and I'll see you again soon!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Michelle, I love those framed bunnies. Love how you've used that die set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable projects! Who wouldn't want a bunny bag full of Easter eggs? I love how you laid your white die cut over a white base on your card and how you positioned your bunny over the edge!

    Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Bunnies or Baskets challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects and love the cute die-cute bunny on the embossed background.Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete