Sunday 11 November 2018

Muse Challenge #290 - Birthdays are scary!

Hello, my card today is for the Muse challenge #290.  This weeks Muse is Anita with this lovely card.
                                                           

I based my card on the colours, the balloon and the layout.
I used Silly Monsters 2 from Your Next Stamp and the balloon is from Studio Katia.  I coloured my images in with Zig real brush markers but they didn't blend too well on the card stock so I went over it with Prisma pencils.  Hmmmm, it didn't turn out too well in the photo but it looks better in real life!
How true is that sentiment when your years are marching on!!

                                  

Thanks for looking and you can click HERE to take you over to the Muse card challenge to check out everyone else's take on Anita's card.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, such a fun take on Anita's card, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and funny! Love all his eyes and that tooth! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I love your not-so-scary Monster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! That monster is adorable especially as he tries to be scary. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle, love your green eyed monster and that sentiment. Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this when I saw it over at Instagram. Love that monster and isn't that sentiment the truth! Thanks so much for playing along at Muse, Anita x

    ReplyDelete