Sunday 4 November 2018

CAS Christmas - Santa



Hello again!   There's a new challenge over at  the CAS Christmas card challenge and this month it is Santa!
Believe it or not I don't have many stamp sets with Santa in it but I did find an old set I received with a paper craft magazine a few years ago.  Thank goodness for the MISTI!  I stamped my Santa with Memento Tuxedo black and coloured him in with Copics.  I stamped a frame from Stampin Up Swirly Frames and die cut my panel with a stitched rectangle die then adhered it with foam tape to my card base.


                                                                                                                  

Click HERE to take you directly to the challenge.

Thanks for looking!






8 comments:

  1. oh so festive and fun Michelle! Love your CAS take on the 'Santa' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable Santa card. The Santa with the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card Michelle. I think you might need to check the naughty box for me though! Love th border around him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly CAS, I love the simplicity of your design, great naught and nice sentiment and I love that frame. This is going straight on my wish list. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic copic colouring of this fun Santa image, Michelle. Great design with the double stamped frame. Great CAS design! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Santa is adorable, Michelle! You've colored him beautifully and I love the boxes below to check your standing with him! The black frame makes the colors of Santa show off beautifully! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card with the "naughty or nice" with the boxes to check! Like the way the black frame highlights it all - a great retro look to that Santa! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Santa CAS card, Michelle! The shading of your Copic coloring is fantastic. Love the black thin-line framing! Thank you for sharing this with us at CAS Christmas!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete