Monday 24 September 2018

Muse Card Club - Guest Muse #284

Hello and happy Monday!  I was so excited and honoured to be invited to be the Muse Guest designer for this week.  I love participating in the Muse challenges, it forces me to think!! LOL
If you haven't already visited the Muse challenge, do yourself a favour and click HERE to check it out. 

I decided to make a floral card for this weeks challenge because I love all things pretty!

I stamped this beautiful floral image from Catherine Pooler Designs Grateful Heart stamp set in the bottom left hand corner of my card panel.  I always seem to gravitate to that spot, possibly because I am left handed.  I coloured the flowers in with Kaszazz Alcohol Markers and just added a touch of grey to the leaves.  I added a small strip of patterned paper along the bottom and stamped the sentiment from a Close to my Heart stamp set.

Here's my card.


Thanks for looking and I would love you to join in on the fun over at Muse this week!



9 comments:

  1. We are so thrilled to have you as our guest, Michelle! Love this bold, classic card and I can't wait to see how everyone will be inspired. I'm a lefty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS card, Michelle! I love the bold red with your B&W accents and your CAS design is so striking! I'm really going to try to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Black, white and a pop of colour always look so striking. And congrats on GD! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Michelle, thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty Michelle, am so inspired to join at the challenge looking at your gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love your coloring on the pretty flower and the touch of gray in the leves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle, love this beautiful creation. It was so inspiring I ended up making three cards (four actually but the fourth is still to be coloured). Just love the black and white with the splash of colour. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. I was very much inspired. TFS

    ReplyDelete