Saturday 7 May 2022

Less is More Challenge 464

Hello,  it's time for a new challenge over at Less is More and this time we would like to see you use a tag on your project.



For my card today I've used the Hearts N Tags die from Catherine Pooler.  I stamped the sentiment from the Whimsical Blooms stamp set also by Catherine Pooler. I stamped some more hearts onto the card base using Catherine Pooler Rockin Red ink.



 

We would love you to join us for our tag challenge.  Click HERE to take you over to the challenge blog to see all the DT inspiration and to enter your card!

Thanks for visiting.




2 comments:

  1. So cute Michelle. I love the way the hearts move across the card front. Love it! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Love the tiny hearts

    ReplyDelete