Sunday 3 April 2022

AAA Cards Challenge


Hello and happy Sunday!

We have a new challenge over at AAA Cards and this time we would like to see you use one edge of your card.  You also have the option of showing us which country you are from.


Can you guess which country I'm from?

Actually I don't say G'Day Mate but I do love our Koala's.

For my card I have used a stamp set from an Australian Company, Uniquely Creative.  I stamped the Koala in the tree and coloured him in with alcohol markers.  I stenciled the cloudy sky using the  Partly Cloudy stencil from CAS-ual Fridays.

 


Thanks for visiting and we would love to see you join in on our challenge, just remember we like to see lots of white space.

All you have to do is make a card using the above theme and link it up HERE.


2 comments:

  1. Perfect card for your neck of the woods, lovely koala and fun sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. Nice work Michelle.

    ReplyDelete