Wednesday 21 April 2021

Sending Smiles with CAS-ual Fridays

Hello, I'm over on the CAS-ual Fridays blog today with a card I made using the Sassy Smiles Duo set and the Flowerburst Stencil. 

As much as I love coloring in sometimes I just want a quick card and these duo sets are perfect for that!  I die cut the smile and ink blended  Catherine Pooler inks  “Pucker Up” and “Catching Rays”.
Then I used the same colors on the Flowerburst stencil and stamped the sentiment in black ink directly onto my stenciled piece.  I adhered the “Smile” with some foam tape and added the panel to a top folding card base with some more foam tape.

I am entering into the Simon Says Monday Challenge - Bright, Cheerful Colors






Don't forget you can use my special discount code below for a 15% discount in the shop.
There is a huge retirement sale going on too and you can use my code on top of the already discounted prices.  Happy shopping!






Thanks for visiting!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment