Saturday 5 December 2020

WWC300 - Tristan's Challenge: Anything Goes With a Feminine Twist

 

Hello, I'm late posting this week's Watercooler Wednesday challenge due to a slight accident in the shed.  My leg came off second best and I had to have some surgery so here's my Watercooler Wednesday challenge card on Saturday!

The lovely Tristan is our host this week with a feminine challenge.

I've used the "Pawty Time" stamp set from MFT on my card today.  I coloured in the image with Polychromos pencils.  





 We would love to see you join in on the challenge.  All you have to do is make a card with a feminine twist and link it up to the challenge blog HERE.  Make sure you check out all the other DT cards for some inspiration.

You have until Tuesday, 8th December at 11.00am Melbourne Time or Monday 7th December 5pm US Mountain Time to link up your project.

Thanks for visiting!




3 comments:

  1. Hope you are OK? That doesn't sound good. Take care. Thinking of you 💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kerryn, I will be back on my feet in a few weeks!

      Delete
  2. Just gorgeous, Michelle! Love your CAS cards! Hope all is well and your leg is healing well! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete