Wednesday 1 July 2020

WWC278 - Michelle's Challenge: Anything Goes With a Feminine Twist


Hello and happy Wednesday!
I'm hosting the new challenge over at Watercooler Wednesday and this week we have an "Anything goes with a feminine twist".


For my card today I have used this sweet digi stamp from Rachelle Anne Miller and coloured it in with Alcohol markers and Prisma pencils.  I decided it didn't need a sentiment meaning it can be used for any occasion.



We would love to see you join in on the challenge.  All you have to do is make a card using the above theme and link it up to the challenge blog HERE.  Make sure you check out all the other DT cards for some inspiration.
You have until Tuesday, 7th July at 9.00am Melbourne Time or Monday 6th July  5pm US Mountain Time to link up your project.

Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable image Michelle! You've coloured it beautifully too and I love the wide scalloped panel. Can't help thinking that a ladybird would be easier to walk than the goofy, mind-of-her-own retriever that I'm about to walk LOL! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable image and fabulous colouring Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Michelle! I just love everything about your gorgeous card! Such a super cute image and wonderful colouring really brings it to life! :)

    ReplyDelete