Saturday 28 September 2019

Less is More Challenge #405 We Pick, You Pick.

Hello and happy Saturday!
It's time for a new challenge over at Less is More.


so all cards have sparkle plus another element from this list
sparkle + gloss, 
sparkle + matte, 
sparkle + pearl, 
sparkle + chalky


Visible Image is our generous sponsor and our Guest Designer is the very talented Maaike who was our July winner.


Visible Image
https://visibleimage.com/shop/

I chose Sparkle and Pearl for my card today.  I used the gorgeous butterfly stencil from Visible Image with a few different shades of blue ink.  With the stencil still in place, I sprayed some perfect pearls. I then removed the stencil and added some spots of glue using a glue pen, then sprinkled it with glitter.  
It's really sparkly and pearly in real life!



We would love you to join us!  All you have to do is make a CAS card using the above theme and link it up to our challenge HERE.  Don't forget we like to see lots of white space on your card.

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow.







7 comments:

  1. Your photo has captured the pearl very well so it's easy to believe it's even more sparkly and pearly IRL! So beautiful. I should get some of that Perfect Pearls stuff... It looks amazing. And that butterfly is a stunner... Love the artsy feel of this. Have a good weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like the butterfly is melting, stunner effect with the pearly shine. Thank you for having me as your guestdesigner this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I need to try this. Your card is GORGEOUS with all of that blue, pealy, sparkly loveliness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing!! I love the beautiful color blue that you used on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your treatment of this beautiful stencil, I really must use my perfect pearls more, this looks fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, Michelle! Love this gorgeous blue butterfly. What a beautiful shimmer with the perfect pearls! xx

    ReplyDelete