Friday 5 October 2018

Muse Christmas Challenge

Hello and happy Friday.  My card today is for the Muse Christmas Visions 110 challenge.  Cornelia is the Muse with this beautiful card.  

                                                            

I was inspired by the trees and the beautiful sky on Cornelia's card.  I pulled out another old stamp set of mine from Hero Arts called Winter Trees and inked it up with my Kaleidacolor Blue Breeze ink pad.  I used a quickie glue pen on the branches and sprinkled with diamond glitter.  The sentiment is from a set I got with a magazine.

        

Do you like my new Shell Logo?   My very talented friend Tristan from Tinstar Designs made it for me.


Thanks for looking!


12 comments:

  1. That logo is almost as fabulous as your card- LOL! I love that stamp and think I need to borrow it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already was swooning over this on Instagram - what a beautiful card! LOVE those colors! Thank you so much for playing along with me at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Michelle! I love those cold colors and those slim trees!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really get a feeling of peace and quiet, a beautiful winter landscape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ombre blues and the crisp white trees! Just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous. Such wonderful colors and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card saved me. I hadn't made any Christmas cards this year. I made fifty-one cards similar to yours. It's such an easy card to make, but it took me two weeks to finish them. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daria, I’m glad my card insured you!😄

      Delete
    2. Thanks Daria, I’m glad my card insured you!😄

      Delete