Monday 13 July 2020

Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps - Paper Boat

Hello and happy Monday!
I have another card for you today using the beautiful digital stamp "Paper Boat" from Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios.


For my card today I have coloured the sweet image with alcohol inks and Prisma pencils.  The background is sponged with Distress Ink on the sky and a grey Copic marker for the sea.  I added some white gel pen onto the paper boat.
How adorable is this image!  I have left my card sentiment free and I could easily add one when the time comes to send it out or leave it just as is.  To tell you the truth, I didn't want to spoil it by adding anything else! LOL







You can find lots more  inspiration over at the Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps Facebook Group so be sure to come over and check it out.  There is also a challenge going on over there and you can win one of Rachelle's digital stamps as well as one of her beautiful cards.

I am also entering into the

Thanks for visiting and have a lovely week!


No comments:

Post a Comment