Sunday 5 July 2020

AAA Cards Challenge #169


Hello and happy  Sunday!
It's time for a new challenge over at AAA Cards.



Our very generous sponsor this month is Time for Tea Designs.  

Our guest designer is the very talented  Kylie with an adorable card!

For my card today I have used this cute "Warm Winter Wishes"  stamp set from Time for Tea Designs.
I did some quick colouring and used my scan n cut so this card really was made in minutes!



We would love you to join us, all you have to do is make a  CAS card based on the above prompt and link it up to our blog HERE.  Just remember we like to see lots of White Space on your cards!

Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

  1. Great choice of images for your cosy card - love the little mouse snuggled up against the armchair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww that's so cute. I can just imagine the cosy feeling of the igloo..i imagine they live in an igloo ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww....great card with the sponsor images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...they are just the cutest! Love these images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an absolutely adorable card.

    ReplyDelete