Saturday 18 July 2020

Less is More Challenge #424


Hello and happy Saturday!
It's time for a new challenge over at Less is More and this time we are celebrating Christmas in July with a one layer card.



CAS-ual Fridays are our very generous sponsors.

 

Jenny Martin is our Guest Designer and she has made a beautiful card so be sure to pop over and check it out.


For my card today I have used the "Mistletoe & Holly" stamp set from CAS-ual Fridays.
I stamped directly onto a top folding card and coloured the mistletoe in with some Ohuhu alcohol markers. If you look closely you will see that I missed colouring one of the leaves!  Can you spot it?


We would love you to join us!  All you have to do is make a CAS one layer Christmas card and link it up to our challenge HERE.  Don't forget we like to see lots of white space on your card.

If you are interested in the stamp set I used you can find it HERE and I have a special discount code below for you.


4 comments:

  1. What are you like Michelle? ;-) No-one would have noticed that you missed a leaf if you hadn't pointed it out, lol. Its a delightful card and that mistletoe stamp is gorgeous - perfect for a festive one layer. I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a while to spot that little leaf - I would never have seen it. I love this image and the way you used it here. Crisp, clean and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Beautifully coloured (even with the missed leaf). The colours are sensational, great stamping and design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we've all done that at some point and noticed something missing after photographing! This is so crisp and classy, I do love mistletoe on CAS cards, and you've give so much dimension to that bow, great shading x

    ReplyDelete