Friday 3 July 2020

Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps


Hello and happy Friday!

I'm so happy to be joining the Design Team over at Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps.  Rachelle designs the most adorable images and I have showcased the "Giraffe & Bird" digital stamp today on my card.
I coloured the image in with a combination of alcohol markers and Prisma pencils. 

You can find lots of inspiration over at the Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps Facebook Group so be sure to come over and check it out.  There is also a challenge going on over there and you can win one of Rachelle's digi stamps as well as one of her beautiful cards.


I am also entering into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday #641 (anything goes)


As you like it Challenge (Farm or Jungle)
I chose jungle - I've visited many farms but a jungle is still on my bucket list.   Who doesn't love a cute giraffe!




Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. This wee Guy is so cute. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle

    What a lovely image - suitable for so many occasions.

    Your colouring is fabulous.

    Congratulations on your DT position and thank you for entering your lovely card into the AYLI Challenge.

    Love Jules xx
    Guest DT at AYLI for July

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable CAS card, Michelle. I like the cute image. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. That giraffe is adorable - a gorgeous card.

    Thanks for joining our challenge at As You Like It
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete