Saturday 4 July 2020

Less is More Challenge #423

Hello and happy Saturday.
It's time for a new challenge over at Less is More and this time we would like to see Fuchsia, Yellow and Grey on your project.


Our fabulous sponsor for this month is:


For my first card I've used one of my all time favorite stamp sets "Pretty Posies" from CAS-ual Fridays.  
I must admit, I wouldn't normally put these colours together but it didn't turn out too bad!  I white heat embossed the images onto some water colour card stock and coloured them in with zigs.


For my second card I've used the "Serendipi-tea" stamp set and the "Modern Petals" stencil also by CAS-ual  Fridays.
I coloured the tea pot in with alcohol markers and Prisma pencils.  The stenciling is done with CP ink Flirty Fuchsia.
I'm not sure which card is more fuchsia!


We would love you to join us!  All you have to do is make a CAS card using the above theme and link it up to our challenge HERE.  Don't forget we like to see lots of white space on your card.

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Two fab cards Michelle, I love the tea pot one.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards, Michelle. I so love this color combination. Love the white embossing on the flower card, and the stenciling on the teapot card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb designs Michelle and the colours look brilliant on both cards. I love them xx

    ReplyDelete