Sunday 31 May 2020

Sunday Challenges

Hello and happy Sunday.
Today I had some time to make some cards for a few challenges.

My first card is for the Fusion Challenge which is a beach theme.
I played along with the sketch and the photo.

I have quite a few never been used stamp sets sitting there just waiting to be inked up. I thought the "By the Sea" stamp set from Catherine Pooler would be perfect for this challenge.  I stamped the beach huts in a row and coloured them in with Ohuhu Alcohol markers. I die cut the panel and added it to a top folding card base and stamped the sentiment underneath.




My next card is for the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge #374



I die cut the "Celebrate" from Catherine Pooler out of an alcohol ink panel and adhered it to the bottom of a card panel along with a party hat also from Catherine Pooler.


Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Great card, Michelle! I love the tiny party hat as your image with the huge sentiment. Perfectly CAS x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovelovelove the beach houses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those bathing boxes Michelle, I bet they look like the ones along the beaches near you. Thanks for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge this fortnight. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete