Thursday 14 May 2020

Pretty Posies and Zig Real Brush Markers

Hello, I'm up on the CAS-ual Fridays blog today with a card I made using my favorite floral stamp set!  I never tire of Pretty Posies and I find myself reaching for it whenever I feel like colouring.  Today I did some water colouring with my Ziggies on water colour card stock.
You can see all the details over at the CAS-ual Fridays blog.


Bold WishesPretty PosiesPosies Fri-Dies
I am entering my card into The Flower Challenge #44 which is a monochrome challenge and
Seize the Birthday  which is also a monochromatic challenge.


   


Don't forget you can use my special discount code below in the CAS-ual Fridays shop!
Thanks for visiting.


2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful Michelle! Was it it about yellow that just makes you happy! You have colored this so well! So thrilled you joined us at Seize the Birthday and I hope you come back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sunny, bright and so happy.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete