Friday 22 May 2020

Coffee Lovers Hop

Hello, I have a pretty coffee card for you today.   CAS-ual Fridays are one of the sponsors in the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop which runs from 22nd  to 29th May.  You can click HERE to take you over to the CAS-Fridays blog to see all the other cards made by my teamies and click HERE to take you over to the Coffee Lovers Hop.

There are lots of prizes to be won including a US$25 CAS-ual Fridays prize code and 3 flash prizes of Coffee Chips chipboard.
Also there is 25% off coffee products with no code needed.  You can also use my special discount code below in the CAS-ual Fridays shop on top of the 25% discount!



For my card today I started by die cutting the cup from "Coffee Cup Fri-dies" and stamped a sentiment from "Cup Refills" stamp set directly onto the cup.  
Next I sponged some ink over a card panel using the "Modern Petals Stencil" and adhered the cup with some foam tape.
I die cut some flowers from an alcohol ink panel using the "4 Petal Fri-dies" and added them to the top of my cup.  I used a white gel pen on the middle of the petals. 






Coffee Cup Fri-DiesCup RefillsModern Petals Stencil4 Petal Fri-Dies


Thanks for visiting and enjoy the hop!

10 comments:

  1. Love the purple and blue tones, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Those flowers are such a great way to use snippets of alcohol inking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I love the colors you used and the way you faded the stenciled background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Great colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very beautiful and I love all the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous caffeinated creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you are doing well and are back to crafting again. We missed you and your beautiful creations. And this one is no exception...it's just stunning! Thank you for the inspiration! Be safe and well!

    ReplyDelete