Saturday 9 May 2020

Less is More Challenge #419

Hello, it's time for a new challenge over at Less is More.
This time we would like to see White and Cream on your cards.


For my card I decided to use a cream coloured die cut on a white card.  I used a die from Memory Box called Fresh Foliage and die cut it from some cream card stock.  I adhered it directly onto a white card panel and added a sentiment from The Ton.


We would love you to join us!  All you have to do is make a CAS card using the above theme and link it up to our challenge HERE.  Don't forget we like to see lots of white space on your card.

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, Michelle. that die is wonderful, and so elegant in cream on white. I love the stitching detail too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card here Michelle, I am still pondering what to make as yet ☺ Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Michele and a great example of why less really is sometimes more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very elegant! Love your beautiful CAS design with this cream branch over the white panel. Gorgeous! Have a fabulous weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pure elegance! There are so many leaf dies but this is a gorgeous one for this colour combo. I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crisp, clean lines with a delicate die cut - what's not to love about this classy and elegant card? It is fantastic Michelle. Perfect inspiration for this tough colour combination xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and elegant ... just wonderful!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete