Friday 8 January 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller - Bunny Love

 Hello everyone, I’m sharing my DT inspiration card today over on the Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps Facebook page.

I’ve used the cute Bunny Love stamp and coloured him in with some alcohol markers and Prisma pencils.  I added some die cut hearts from CAS-ual Fridays and a sentiment from Uniquely Creative.  This would make a great valentines card!

I am entering this into Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #487


Thanks for visiting and be sure to check out Rachelle's web site.   You can click HERE to take you over there and while you’re there have a look at the cute Design Team profile pics that Rachelle illustrated!




3 comments:

  1. Oh this is super cute Michelle! I love the bright contrast of the pink against the white and the sentiment is so sweet. Love your DT profile pic too! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cute, Michelle! Love that little bunny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! Thanks for sharing your talents in our Penny's challenges.

    ReplyDelete