Saturday 2 January 2021

CAS-ual Fridays New Release Day 2 - Margaritas Anyone!

 

Hello and welcome back for day 2 of the CAS-ual Fridays new release!

Today we are showcasing the "Salty" stamp set and "Margarita Glass" dies.
I couldn't decide if I wanted a strawberry or lemon margarita so I made one of each!

I stamped and die cut the margarita glasses then ink blended with distress inks. I did some stenciling over the pink one and adhered it directly onto a card panel. I stamped the sentiment onto a separate piece of card stock and popped it up using some foam tape.



I adhered the lemon margarita with some foam tape onto a stenciled background and stamped the sentiment directly onto the card panel.


Click HERE to take you over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog and HERE to take you directly to the SHOP.


I'll see you tomorrow for day 3 of the new release!



No comments:

Post a Comment