Sunday 3 January 2021

CAS-ual Fridays New Release Day 3 - Stencils

Hello and welcome back for Day 3 of the CAS-ual Fridays New Year Release.

Today we are showcasing the Chunky Chevron and Bubbly Stencils.

Click HERE to take you over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see all the gorgeous cards the rest of the Design Team have made.

For my first card I used some glitter paste with the Chunky Chevron stencil.  When it was dry I sponged three different shades of Catherine Pooler ink over the top for that ombre look.  I cut the panel down and added the Hello die cut from the "Sweet Friends" dies and some of the 4 petals die cuts. 


For my second card I ink blended first using the Bubbly stencil then stamped the sentiment from the Pop Fizz Clink stamp set. Then I placed the stencil back on and added a thin layer of the glitter paste over the top of the ink.



Don't forget you can use my special discount code in the SHOP for a 15% discount.



2 comments: