Sunday 29 September 2019

National Coffee Day Blog Hop - CAS-ual Fridays

Hello, CAS-ual Fridays is one of the many sponsors of the National Coffee Day Blog Hop over at Coffee Loving Cardmakers.
You can click HERE to take you over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog for all the hop details.



Image may contain: text

For my card today I have used the Coffee Talk stamp set and the Coffee Cup Fri-Dies.
I started by smooshing some watercolour inks onto a piece of watercolour paper and when it was dry I die cut the large coffee cup from it.  I then die cut a heap of the smaller cup in white card stock and adhered them all onto a card panel.  I die cut the "coffee" sentiment from black card stock and adhered that onto the coffee cup then stamped the sentiment underneath.

No photo description available.



Make sure you hop over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see all the coffee cards the DT has made.  


Image may contain: text


1 comment: