Sunday 29 September 2019

AAA Cards Challenge #150 - OLC


Hello, it's time for a new challenge over at AAA Cards.
This time we have a One Layer Challenge with the optional twist of Autumn.




Our sponsor is Winnie &  Walter.
Winnie & Walter, LLC


I took on the optional twist and coloured my image in Autumn colours using my Prisma pencils.


We would love you to join us, all you have to do is make a one layer CAS card as per our theme above and link it up to our blog HERE.  Just remember we like to see lots of White Space on your cards!


6 comments:

  1. How pretty is your boder of colourful leaves? I like that they are all the same colour, makes it more tranguil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blending with those Prisma color pencils and I love the placement of those pretty leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Michelle. This is gorgeous! Your colouring is amazing! I think I need that Altenew set now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and coloring, Michelle! I love how your stamped the images off the edge. I may have to borrow that idea on one of my future designs. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colouring, Michelle ... such fabulous blending on those lovely leaves ... the glow is fantastic! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shading, Michelle! =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete